Update: shirt.woot Shipments

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Delivery Update 5/3/20: We have resumed production of Woot! Shirt apparel. Your orders should arrive within the next couple of weeks. Woot! Express shipping is back in action, and we will add other shipping options as soon as we can. Thanks for being patient, and we’re excited to be back in the saddle. Yee-haw, let’s print some shirts!

Hello Shirt friends,

To help keep our customers, communities, and team members safe, and to ensure our teams can focus on high-demand items (medical supplies, grocery items, etc), we have temporarily paused production of all Woot! Shirt apparel. What this means is that we have extended our delivery estimates for the time being. We will closely monitor the situation and update our plan as soon as we can.

What?!? No more cat shirts?!? Never fear, our production may be paused, but we’re staying open for business! But please do read on for more details:

Any orders or exchanges placed after March 24, 2020 will be delayed for…well, a while. In fact, if you look at our current delivery estimates, they’re, uh, a little ways out in the future. For now.

Those dates aren’t set in stone. We’re hopeful that we will come back online sooner. And if we do, we’ll shorten our delivery estimates accordingly, update this page with fresh information, and get back to printing cat shirts with reckless abandon.

In the meantime, you CAN still place orders. We just won’t print and ship them for a little while. And don’t forget, we still have the Shirt Derby–we’ll be crowning weekly winners and featuring them when we’re back. So go vote, or design, or vote AND design! Maybe design a cat shirt?

As per our standard process, we charge all methods of payment at the time of purchase. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipment for a full refund by contacting Woot! Customer Service at https://account.woot.com/support.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of slanted text. It gave me a headache.

Better?

1 Like

Can’t you use the t-shirt workers to sew masks for the community?

1 Like

One problem. No sewing machines.

5 Likes

Also no material. The non-woven media required isn’t manufactured in the US.

1 Like

We have a local “media company” that started out making plastic name badges and stuff for businesses (now much bigger) that figured out rather than furlough all their staff (no conventions, etc.) they could retool their production to make shields for the medical community. Pretty cool.

The public may buy them too, in lots of 25.

4 Likes

lol! You bet.

@therealjrn and @ThunderThighs, if you hook this company and shirt.woot up, between the two of them, they can produce a full surgical gown/shield combo:

2 Likes

My all time favorite skit!!! I still laugh like a derp when I watch it. :toilet::dash:

1 Like

What stinks, is that you are doing all sorts of designs about staying home, having hope, social distancing…but by the time we get them, it won’t be funny & ironic anymore…it will be outdated…

The law is the law. It’s not like we enjoy doing it.

2 Likes

Delivery Update 5/3/20: We have resumed production of Woot! Shirt apparel. Your orders should arrive within the next couple of weeks. Woot! Express shipping is back in action, and we will add other shipping options as soon as we can. Thanks for being patient, and we’re excited to be back in the saddle. Yee-haw, let’s print some shirts!

3 Likes

yay! update received that you’re back in production. that’s much earlier than i expected. great job guys!

3 Likes

order received! never got one of those “your woot order’s a-comin” emails, but still, woot shirts!

2 Likes