Upper Bounce Trampolines

What’s the difference between a Rebounder Fitness Trampoline, a Fitness Trampoline, a Rebounder, and just a Trampoline?

I’m looking at the 36" and 40" models - I know what the Foldable part of the title means, but the different naming conventions is throwing me…it’s like shopping for a mattress here…

Hi! I am commenting from the Upper Bounce team.

The two trampolines you mentioned are basically the exact same thing (just different sizing) We threw in the word ‘rebounder’ there to please the people that like to call a fitness trampoline that. It does not indicate any differences.

Hello!

I have another question: the pictures for the 12’ unit (UBSF01-12) show some opaque green screen instead of the regular netting on the enclosure. What is its purpose? Is it an option, or an included item?

Thanks!

The image showing the green overlay is there to highlight and indicate the edges of the netting, which is reinforced for double strength resulting in a stronger, longer lasting life span. The real life material of the net is shown on the main image. Thank you for asking!

Thank you! Order placed.

What distinguishes the “SKYTRIC” trampolines? They cost more per foot but comparing the specs, I can’t see what I’m paying extra for.

The SKYTRIC trampolines come with lots of extra quirks. Firstly, the ‘Top Flex Pole Enclosure System’ offers amazing stability and durability verses regular poles, which enables the net to stand tall and straight! Pad features ‘Premium’ Thick material and has double rubber ties for better protection. The overall trampoline is stronger then our regular line. As they say “You get what you pay for”!!

Two men enter. One man leaves…

EVERY SINGLE TIME I TAKE MY SHOES OFF TO JUMP ON A TRAMPOLINE:

[youtube=pmRAiUPdRjk][/youtube]

I still feel it’s a bit expensive