Ur-Sign

interesting do not want, I want art, not photos.

Oh, lots of people laid off today around here. Hence, the apropo use of said sign looking for free food appeals to me.

READ THE DESCRIPTION…WOOT HAS PERMISSION TO USE IT! They even acknowledge the copyright holder…click on the person’s name.

At least that means it wasn’t stolen.

Sorry to hear that :(. I thought it was some crazy shopping day.

[325x250

http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/wn-cs-SAWBEARS.jpg[/img]](Welcome to TopatoCo! Hello!)

What are you talking about?? Bears on yellow shirts are awesome…

Woot links to the guy who took the pic’s homepage. know french? you’ve got it.

In this case, the picture is either copyright free or has had a secured copyright since before going on sale. Unless woot is lying, and even I’m not that big a conspiracy theorist.

Not that this is therefore all that different from broccoli in composition in that case, but it is definitely legal use, and that is what makes it only a “meh” shirt instead of a controversial one.

Though if this sells out, i’ll seriously question what you guys love so much about photos but hate about drawn art.

The Ur-sign ursine bit is cute woot.

I actually really like this Woot, but the honey pot doesn’t fit well. If done differently or left out altogether, I might have considered getting one. Heck, I may still consider getting one because I love bears so much.
Congrats to the artist.

Knock off of the “Willing to endure scientific research” shirt which is far more hilarious than this thing.

this is one of the cutest shirt woots of all time. too bad yellow’s not a good color on me.

This shirt is cool, I’d have to see it in person before I bought it though.

i looked up ursine just now. ohhhh

I like it…although it’d better if the sign said “Free Hugs”

It says in the “worthy posts” box [I forget what it’s really called], they say:

But heartluce is just giving kudos to the woot writer who did the write up. I think the “worthy post” moderators should probably read the blog that they are moderating? xD

I really like this shirt! I’m in for one

WHAT ! maybe blue or orange but never yellow

you wear posters instead of shirts?

Ahem. The moderation team wishes to thank you for the notice. We’d also like to point out that… QUIET YOU.