Urban Ice

They must really like riff.

Congrats Riff! And with a surprise win too. That’s gotta make you happy.

Nice shirt, totally got it.

don’t get the appeal of this at all. :shrug:

This shirt is fantastic. Shouldn’t have been fourth, but thank god for xmas miracles!

AGREED! This would look awesome really, really big. Abstract shapes, and of course, vintage effects, rock on oversized prints.

Plus I order Small, which is the biggest that the small templates print on. (eh? basically, worst print-to-shirt ratio you can get)

Congrats Riff. I like the shirt, but can someone explain to me the blue round image on the left and if that is ice on the right and is there a skateboard in there or… I know it’s abstract but I’m sure there’s somethin’ goin on and I just don’t see it. Btw, this is just me tryin’ to figure out the shirt - which, since I’m an abstract artist is kind of ironic. Best of luck and congrats again!

Is there such a thing as sloppy fourths? Still not a go for me…too much like alot of the others. AT LEAST ITS NOT A BLUE SHIRT THOUGH! Congrats on the printing!

If I overnight it, will I really get it on Tuesday?

I totally get the sound thing - I get goose bumps thinking about what ‘special’ is coming on when that swirly thing spins toward the camera.

4th = our other designer ran away :slight_smile:

bwaaaaa…

sweet! if they are now printing 4 placers though, I’d like to politely request my powered by cheese. :slight_smile:

Congrats riff, well deserved.

I’m glad they put the you-tube link because that onomatopoeia wasn’t too schnazzy (sorry woot!, you usually do such a good job). Watching the vid makes so much more sense.

'grats, Riff!

YES! I was so unhappy that I wasn’t going to be able to get this shirt. Thanks Woot!

I love love love this design. I like the abstract-grunge look. But it only comes in T-shirts… why would I wear this when it’s warm? If it was a long sleeve t-shirt, I’d be all over it.

looks like a bad design for a 1986 skateboard

Thank you so much everyone!

Edit: even the haters can’t bring me down tonight, so don’t bother :slight_smile:

Woot totally made my night with the offering and surprise of Urban Ice. In for one! CONGRATS RIFF, AWESOME WORK.

My first woot shirt. What a touching moment. Thank you artist who made it.

So you don’t layer?