Urban Meltdown

I suppose I like it . . . though, it will have to wait.

I can’t handle a Woot off and a shirt.woot!

Wootoff! on the main page pretty much crashed all flavors of woot for about 40 mins.

I love the color scheme, but the design isn’t very distinct.

That’s a really strong colorway. Awesome!

damn you woot! third shirt this week :frowning:

no

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I was hoping this one would win…In for 1. Or if my clicking of the gold button during the server crash screws me, I’m in for 17.

Have you really spent…egads!..$1400.00 on T-SHIRTS!!!

(re: your sig)

black shirt = can’t go wrong. nice skyline as well…in for shirt #14.

ahh that’s right. i completely missed that one because it was so short.

What’s really scary is that it appears that Woot has 1 server for all of their sites. At the very minimum you think they’d have 3 servers. One for the database, one for woot proper, and one for dot woots (shirt, wine, sellout).

Infact, you’d also think that during a wootoff they’d leverage the power of something like Amazon’s EC2 to handle the load.

And they use Windows? Yuck.

darnnnnnnn the top 4!!! :frowning:

I believe the correct math would make it $140, not $1400. $1400 would be NUTS.

condition: Radioactive

only 4 colors for this shirt. I like simplicity in complexity. Or was it complexity in simplicity?

great design, I wooted!

why not have a shirt woot off with all the shirts that didnt make the cut during derbys or contests??

Classic!

This shirt tells the world: “Mind if I insert my control rod into your overheated, pressurized water reactor?”

Oops…MAJOR brain fart on my part there! Thanks.

Note to self…go to bed and get some sleep…

i was almost the first succker

I’m in - my first shirt.woot! I just hope the world sees the nuclear irony instead of thinking I’m just an old emo in a black tee.