Ursa Vineyards Petite Sirah - 3 Pack

i want cheese :frowning:

Ok, Id love to grab these but Michigan isnt listed. Tell me its a typo please…

Did they cut the cheese already?

NOOOOOOOOOO I missed the cheese :frowning:

PS I love you.

“PS your cat is dead”

Loweeel (our resident PS expert) likes these. If you’re on the fence, I’d grab some.

It’s a typo…

You all want some cheese with that w…ok, sorry I won’t say it!

In for one. Don’t think I’ve tried petite sirah before.

bought these years ago and loved them, takes a long time to decant though. Ursa rocks.

PM for you

I’m tempted to try it, but I find regular Syrah too bold for my tastes. From what I’ve read Petite Sirah is an even bigger red?

Perhaps I’d be better served just picking up a single bottle from my local merchant no?

Hmmm tempted to try these since I am quite fond of Petite Syrah’s.

Anyone get in on the previous Woot sales and try them?

I’m sorry.

But I envy you getting to try it for the first time.

DECANT.

I seem to remember these being very popular from past offerings. However, I’ve never tried them. On the fence right now.

“Petite Sirah is, in my opinion, much better than Syrah.” - Clark Smith.

It’s bigger, sure. But it’s also usually brighter and more multidimensional than Syrah, which can be really heavy and dull.

If you find Syrah too bold you’d probably find Petite Sirah is not to your taste. Before you go buying a 3 pack and regretting it you could buy a single bottle or better yet go to some wine tastings to find out what you enjoy most.

Agreed. Great value, will last quite a while, and decant the hell out of it. For Ursa, these should be lovely right now with about an hour of decanting.