Ursa Vineyards Petite Sirah - Three Pack

Have not had this before, but have heard rumblings of good things. Most PS is fairly small-volume production (i.e., this is in the low-hundreds of cases), so especially being out on the east-sieeeede, I don’t get to try as many different ones as I’d want.

But URSA is a member of PS I love you, the single best wine organization on earth. I am in for 3 because I love PS, but that this is a horizontal means that it will be educational. You should get at least 2, one to figure out which you like best, after tasting side-by-side, and one so you have those bottles left afterwards and aren’t left sobbing hysterically because you’re out of sweet, sweet, delicious PS.

(no comment on whether this happened to Cheron 10 days ago after we finished her '98 Turley Hayne)

alright MarkDaSpark. you are in (it’s a holiday, expect it Wednesday)

WD

I must buy more of that. There must be more. Sweet, delicious Turley Hayne… Mmm…

Definitely. My limited experience with PaSo Robles is that the tannins are softer and the fruit is bigger and riper, so for those of you for whom PS is too big shouldn’t be scared away by this right off the bat.

already asking service to up my order, i really hope nothing tasty comes up on Thurs.

cries because WD ignored him

See, just based on my answering questions after a full day of moving my best friend’s stuff around. And just imagine what my tasting notes will do…

Ursa Vineyards website

Ooooooh, PS! Not even a second thought! I’m in, in, in!

You got the Peltier PS labrat … Or as the seagulls on Finding Nemo said: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Java, feel like helping labrat???

No! I will not gift it to my alter ego, I cannot!

BTW, I will be internet-inaccessible for a few hours tomorrow while driving down from princeton to VA. For any questions, if one of the many people (e.g., Cheron, TMR, iB, Sparky) were to call me, my bluetooth headset will be fully charged, and hopefully one of them will be willing to call me and transcribe my answers.

I am always happy to help when the topic is PS!!!

And with my 8 arms and mad typing skillz, it will be no problem transcribing :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had to miss #6 due to prior plans…I already regret it. Be happy to stop by to get edjumacated on PS, but where to stop by?? Feel free to PM me…maybe it’s some secret, underground, private wine bar?! (wishful thinking, I know)

… oh but it is … it’s so… so… beautiful…

http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html//emoticons/woohoo.gif

THANK YOU!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Virginia Square Metro. Just shoot me a gmail (same name) and we’ll work something out. Welcome to the dark side! We have cookies.

(Sparky takes my labrat, I take his line. Again. Deal with it.)

i was hoping for the wave (just sayin’…)

Expect my email…I’m not all that far, I’m @ Braddock Road metro. Hope you can help justify my blind purchase!! (yeah, like I need help)

You’re on my PSh** list. :tongue: I have one. Nallie has another. They’re very different though… hers, of course, is a PS hit list.