Ursa Vineyards Petite Sirah - Three Pack

You’re right! Next month IS 3-paycheck month…

…bring on the woots!!!

Ok, Caton class then :smiley:

Talking of Corison, where is it??! I’ve never had the chance to woot it…

(Edit - or P.S. (Ha ha) looks like I’m the 3% and only one in for 3! Surely not… Or maybe I read too much into the stat updates)

It’ll pop up when I’m driving home in rush hour traffic in about 30 mins like last time! It’ll be fun trying to buy it on my iPhone while shifting again!

Haha, same thing happened to me last time when it was offered in the woot-off.

I picked these up in the November Woot-off, but I haven’t opened them yet. I recall reading that someone said to let them age a year or so, so they’re in the rack, waiting. :slight_smile: Gorgeous bottles, though.

Huh,

For some reason I have never been to this winery even though it is in the Fairplay region where I go wine-tasting all the time. So since I have bought from all 3 wine sites in the past 2 weeks–I think I will head to the winery itself to check these out…

I’m sure you have it, but the “Woot On” app makes checking and buying on woot pretty easy. Perhaps too easy. :slight_smile:

lol I agree, almost too easy! It’s an icon on my main screen haha. I wish I didn’t crash when a new item comes up, though.

I started following woot on twitter now, though, too. Only reason to sign up for twitter IMO.

I bought 3 :slight_smile: