Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New US Robotics 9610 USB Internet Speakerphone, for $4.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x US Robotics 9610 USB Internet Speakerphone

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

anyone have this?

any good?

How is the sound quality on this? It looks kind of like a can, but does it sound like one?

A large microphone? Worth it compared to those free ones you used to get?

For under ten bucks out the door, might be worth it for the VOIP crowd.

Hrm… Looks tempting, but not for me. Sounds like a good deal though.

I bought two in November for use as mikes with Macs. Sound fine.
Even though it doesn’t say they are supported by OS X, my Intel Mac saw it fine. I don’t recall if the PPC one saw it.

Not in good terms with the Amazon crowd, it seems…
Amazon link
That’s too bad, too, as I have been looking for a microphone for a while.

It looks like something that might nurse babies!

I’ve got this device’s brother, and it sucks. poor imitation of a candy bar cell phone, this can’t be any better. Run!

I have 3 of these. Works when plug in and install in the CD. The construction quality is good, but the sound quality is no good or horrendously bad. The speaker the size of the dollar bill is probably better than his one. I used VOIP with a friend and I could hear him, but his voice lags and vibrate. It’s kind of annoying. There are times when he said something and it vibrates 3 or 4 times as if he was stuttering. The speaker can be very loud and it does not have ambience reducer, so its like rock/punk music everytime someone talks instead of those soft rock or classic rock tonality. Sorry if I don’t sound very clear, but just to sum it up, I gave one to a friend I hate, and plan to give one to a stranger in need. Thanks.

My $0.02

i think you are talking about a diff. thing. this is just a speaker, not a phone like this:
http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=4766

In the description:

Does anyone know if the echo cancellation is really “integrated”, or if it’s done by software ?

Lately we see a lot of false advertising with manufacturers selling hardware which is supposed to do something, when everything is actually done with a given software, thus preventing the user to take advantage of all the advertised functionalities of the unit when used with a different software or operating system.

Anyone know if this could work with Vonage?

It’s very good. Wooted it before and always impressed with it.

Anyone have a good one worth mentioning ? I’m going to give Skype a whirl and need to purchase something.

It is good to know it works with a mac!

Woohoo, I’m in for 3!

Do you mean actually provide the milk or preform the task of feeding them at 3am?

Does it warm the milk from power from the USB port or do you have to prewarm the milk?

:wink: