USA 2145

Finally, I’ve been waiting for this all week

this shirt is offensive and i hope the person who made it doesnt live in america.

That yellow is killing me…So, what does it say?

I will seriously shoot any Chinese person I see in China if I see one of them wearing this shirt.

offensive how?

It should be a sickle and a hammer, that apply more to todays government and most likely the future.

“You won’t really be able to openly protest governmental decisions, but let’s be honest, they already kinda took that one from us anyway.”

Let’s really be honest: if they already kinda had, Woot would have been shut down and all staff members arrested within five minutes of these words hitting the 'net. Just like they do in China.

How is it offensive? It’s funny. You people take everything seriously.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese Overlords.

It says “America in 2145”

Congrats, damien!

(Not gonna lie – with USA 2145 moving all around in the last half hour of the derby, this comes as a suprise; nonetheless, it’s a win well deserved!)

contemplating buying it to go with my sputnik shirt. Who knows with China increasingly buying off U.S. bonds, and becoming a giant on the economic front, this could very well happen in next couple hundred years.

Psh… don’t worry about it being offensive, worry about it being retarded.

I GOT A QUESTION BEFORE I BUY…

Does this shirt contain lead?

ROFL

Is the screen print lead based?

I’m not the most patriotic guy around, but I can’t see why any American would possibly want to wear this shirt… I guess that’s not true, I can think of at least one guy I know who would but he seems to hate the US because he can’t seem to think of anything else to rage against.

The translation is wrong… there is one missing char.

Should be: 欢迎美国

Chinese “words” usually come in pairs, the last 2 mean “America”.
http://zhongwen.com/d/197/x119.htm
http://zhongwen.com/d/170/x239.htm

This looks like it’s going to be like those tattoo Chinese words, that are meaningless.

true that

it says…welcome united states 2145