USA Toyz Whipz Micro Racer LED Toy Car

USA Toyz Whipz Micro Racer LED Toy Car

I just got this cool little Racer for my grandson and it is amazing! Came charged up and works great! In fact, my grandson would like to play with it when Grandpa is done! I had to order 2 more! I wish I could order more!

I feel like Bobra2 works for USA Toyz because I just ordered it and its just meh. The ball is the size of a baseball and you have to hold it the entire time. Its not to be put on the floor like a hamster ball. You can try, it just doesn’t go anywhere. The car by itself doesn’t go very well on the bare floor either. Not worth $10.

I do not work for USA Toyz!! I know what you mean about the ball. We finally decided that it was just to hold and watch it spin (I believe the picture shows it that way). We have a long hallway with hard woods and that is the best place to run it. Also, my 2 year old grandson loves to chase it and turn it over when it flips. Sorry if I mislead you, but we love the 3 we have (well 2 - one is missing…) Play with the settings. We have found certain “terrain” works better on the first setting and others can take the high setting. I hope you love to love your car!!