USB AA Single Battery Charger with AA NiMH Battery

Loving the write-up. Sarcasm is the lowest and BEST form of humo(u)r.

That is my thought. Even getting three of them is still not worth it when you factor in shipping.

Bad deal is Bad

I wish I had something to use this for (and not feel like an idiot for buying it).

Should be in the box of well u know

For when you need to charge just one battery.

Wouldn’t it be possible to put any rechargeable battery into the charger?

wish it was that^

Hmm. 1 battery seems a little… underwhelming. I guess you could get your friends to buy a bunch, then plug them all into a hub.

buy 10 of em!..you’d have to buy that many to make up for shipping

buy 3 then, i was thinking that 1 is useless, but then i though hey my xbox controller only takes 2 so i bought 3, worth it

Ugh… Shipping charge to Item Cost ratio FAIL!!

Yay, got three. If it leaps into the dyson bagless for the intended design, I can hack the electronics to do something more interesting.

You’d be better off getting a charger that does multiples (since the wiimotes take 2 batteries at a time, it’d be beneficial to have a charger that could do 4 - 8 batteries depending on how many wiimotes you have)

Does this vibrate?

Good marketing idea. Not many devices take just one AA. They’re forcing you to buy at least 2.

What a worthless piece of crap!

Great. I can use this for all my portable electronic devices and remotes … that only require 1 battery?

wtf???

A usb trickle charger for a single AA battery?

What if my device needs 4 batteries?

Good point…gunna have to try to talk myself out of jumping on this one. Would definitely be in42 if I do do it…