USB Panic Button

Self Control Self Control SELF CONTROL!!!
Oh my stars I want one, but if I buy one I’ll have to buy 3 and then I’ll have spent $20 on 3 things I don’t need and the woot-off isn’t even an hour old, and I need to save money but I really want one.
Self Control Self Control Self Control Self Control Self Control Self Control Self Control Self Control

HELPPPPPP!!!

Someone take one for the team and buy some of these. I would but I already have three that I do not know what to do with.

WOOT OFF!

Apparently with the high sell rate in Utah it is NSFW lotion resistant. Love the repression in Utah.

GOD. i got this from B.O.C. i just can’t figure it out what to do with. really crappy…

in for three

put it on the floor.

i was gonna go to bed, but now this, and i did order this and have my woot lights goin right now

Wow, those Kodak picture frames went fast. I’m guessing there were a lot of people who regretted passing them up last week.

and yes! they’re gone!

http://gzip.static.woot.com/App_Themes/Woot/Images/button_urgent.gif

In for 3! 1 for me & I’m sure my 2 other coworkers would enjoy this!

nobody yet put the h2g2 comment yet, huh?

DON’T PANIC!

:slight_smile:

I heard from a disreputable bird that you have a bigger chance the blacker your box is! :slight_smile:

DAMMIT I wanted some of these !! grrrr

bought 3. you’re welcome.

Why do you ALWAYS do a “Woot-off” when I’m dead tired, unable to stay with it long enough to find my dream treasure? I’m really hoping to… find… a…uh…zzzzzzzz…zzzz…

thank you woot any usb toy i buy it.

It looks like this allows you to customize your own charts. I hope there’s more flexibility than that.

If every time my wife walks by my computer when I’m surfing pr0n and all of the sudden I’m using Excel, it’s going to look fishy!

Anyone know if it’s limited to charts?

Also, can it be used to control arbitrary things? i.e., can you use it to open up Photoshop by renaming the .exe file that it runs by default?

OMG…why did I see this and immediately buy three?

le sigh

That would be cool to use a wav file…

WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT DIVE DIVE DIVE