USB Plasma Ball

uhh… What the heck? I don’t understand whats the point of this thing…

If only I could get portable power for this, it would be AWESOME.

oops, guess I missed that.

4 ft. USB cord is impressive.

Another useless item.

there is absolutely NO reason why I want to woot that little desk toy so badly!

how useless, I really want one

Loving you is easy cause yr beautiful…

this goes perfectly with candi the usb stripper

I want one with a hula dancer, or carp.

more cool or less cool than the usb stripper (er, pole dancer) from earlier today?

I had a Plasma Ball once. Took three days for the swelling to go down.

Where is the USB Missle Launcher???

that was a quick 500

what happens if you turn one of these on and the orb is broken?

Dammit. Clicked I want one and it changes to sold out!
I always miss the good toys.

this is a joke. and still people are buying it. already soldout yes

damn it… i hit want 2, and my internets froze >.<

One should be careful when placing electronic devices (such as computer mice) near or upon the plasma lamp: not only may the glass become hot, but the high voltage may place a substantial static charge on the device, even through a protective plastic casing. The radio frequency field produced by plasma lamps can interfere with the operation of touch pads used on laptop computers, digital audio players, cell phones, and other similar devices. Some types can radiate sufficient RFI to interfere with telephones several feet away.

Meh, cool enough to buy.

One should be careful when placing electronic devices (such as computer mice) near or upon the plasma lamp: not only may the glass become hot, but the high voltage may place a substantial static charge on the device, even through a protective plastic casing. The radio frequency field produced by plasma lamps can interfere with the operation of touch pads used on laptop computers, digital audio players, cell phones, and other similar devices. Some types can radiate sufficient RFI to interfere with telephones several feet away.