Used Automobile Parts - 3 pack

$99.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 3 2005 Used Automobile Parts
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
5/7/12

When is the matching Venison Tenderloin with a hoisin glaze and stir-fried shiitake mushrooms in a wasabi beurre blanc, and Porterhouse steak with twice-baked potatoes, stuffed with either caramelized sweet onions and smoked bacon, or pecan cornbread stuffing infused with truffle oil and served with French sautéed green beans going to be up? I’d be in for those

mmmm is it time for dinner…

No ship to Ohio… So sad

Who’s cooking, I’ll bring the wine :wink:

i don’t usually buy wine over $10 a bottle. is this a good deal and could i take it to a dinner party where the majority drink more expensive reds?

I want to buy this again, I really really do… But it’s a lot of money :frowning:

Help, I need someone to steer me away from the big bad buy button!!!

Got 3 last time. very very good!

i’m hoping somebody will respond before it sells out; it’s a great name. :slight_smile:

Please confirm this is NOT a dessert wine. I was checking Wine Searcher and there was a description of a dessert wine.

It looks like it isn’t
‘65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Petite Verdot, 13% Malbec, 5% Merlot and 3% Cabernet Franc.’

This would make it a red blend, not a sweet dessert wine.

This is definitely NOT a desert wine…

thank you. i took very very good to mean very very good, so tried to buy 3; they don’t ship to michigan. :frowning:

Yes, this is definitely something you can take and I would bet will impress all who are there.

Thanks, I’m in for 2!

Richard Bruno is the wine maker of these. More info on him and his ventures with Michael Pozzan wines here:

http://www.michaelpozzanwinery.com/winemakingteam.html

(And who here hasn’t had their share of Smoking Loon?)

Haha I wish I had a porterhouse, but I just had some fresh basil pesto with asparagus and angel hair pasta paired with the last of my Radog Riesling. Good thing I stocked up more of it earlier today!

Mmmm… That sounds good also… Don’t have the patience to make my own pesto though and I’m out of the store bought…

Good news is I have resisted buying this, YEAH!!! :slight_smile:

There is no reason why such a blend could not be made into a sweet “dessert” wine. This one happens not to be. :slight_smile:

iByron