Using Your Melon

Oh . . . I get it.

Took a second, but second buy in a row.

MEEP MEEP MEEP

HEY I KNOW THIS ARTIST BECAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER!

so proud of you Gabriel!

Can’t breath. Laughter constant. If I die, bury me in this shirt.

is that beaker made from borosilicate glass or the soda-lime kitchenware pyrex?

Somewhere Jim Henson is rolling over in his grave, laughing his @$$ off.

I was a bit slow. I saw the honeydew and got it right away, but was staring at the orange circle on the beaker for the longest time, wondering what it was supposed to be.

I love messages from Muppets Labs!

Too funny! I actually was on www.snopes.com last night reading all that.

When I saw his last name, I wondered if there was any relation :slight_smile: Designing great shirts must run in the family!

Not the Muppets? I don’t think they were on TV as an independent thing (outside Sesame Street) when I was a kid, but I might be wrong.

Thanks, literal bro! I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you.

I third that.

SDCC last year was a White & Nerdy Weird Al shirt. This sir, is my soon to be 2012 Comic-Con shirt! I will be a walking advertisement of your brilliance.

Bravo.

You all are too kind! Thank you so much for all the love.

AH HAH!
Not only is Beaker a beaker, but Bunsen’s BUNSEN BURNER as well!
cleaver!

But I’m scared at the thought of Bunsen Honeydew being DEPICTED as fruit after the whole Cookie Monster turning into the “Veggie Monster” rumor…

http://edailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/p0005314-bunsen-burner.png

I don’t understand.

COOL! We have the SAME HEADBAND!

Beaker is a beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is a honeydew melon. If you’ve never watched The Muppets, there’s nothing more I can do for you.

the banana sharpener was the best. you know my dull bananas were always tripping me, since they were lying around under foot. thank you Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

WANT WANT WANT WANT…but baby blue??? Can’t wear it :frowning:

very sad

As a muppets fan & a scientist, I feel like such a m0r-0n for having to resort to the blog for an explanation :frowning:
facepalm
(and why wont this thing let me say “mor-on” or “id-i-0t”?)