UV Sun Protection Cooling Arm Sleeves

UV Sun Protection Cooling Arm Sleeves

Wtf is wrong with millenials? Just shave some of that crap from your face or lop off your top knot and stick it on your arms.

It’s actually us old farts that would rather not have skin cancer, and that like our shaggy grey beards (and wished we still had enough on top for a good knot) thank you very much…

Meanwhile, these sleeves are great, and really do provide cooling, amazingly enough. Pity I just bought another set of these from the mother ship this week at full price…

4 Likes

Isn’t it funny, back in the 1970’s-80’s people (I’m talking guys) wore the shortest of shorts. Basketball shorts now mean shorts of a certain length but before they were interchangeable with those itty bitty running shorts. Now, people of all ages wear tights underneath their shorts and sleeves under their short sleeve shirts for various reasons. Uv protection is one of them. :slight_smile:

These UV sun protection cooling arm sleeves have quick drying technology, making them ideal for people who spend long hours outside working in the sun. They keep moisture away from the skin and prevent sweating. They offer maximum comfort and allow users to stay cool even after spending long hours outside. Check the site

I am trying to place an order for two sets but the site will not let me place the order. Can some one please respond? Thanks.

Hello. This was an Appsclusive which means it can only be purchased from our Woot! App.

The only reason I can think of that I’d wear something this ridiculous is if I needed to tig in the summer while wearing short sleeves and didn’t have the abdu top I generally use

Another good use is for people that drive a lot. It protects the left arm from the sun.

2 Likes