V7 5.6-inch Digital Photo Frame

shows up as 79.99 for me… =/

Errr…Are we seeing the same thing?

It is $80, and only $10 off for NEW checkout customers.

Ok but it says 79.99

Great price and fed ex overnite, sweet, one less gift to trudge to the mall for!

really tempting . . . These seem to be pretty popular gifts this holiday season.

No built in memory. Bummer.

400x240?
pass.
minimum acceptable is 640x480.
800x600 is respectable.

in for 2. we have been waiting to find a good deal on these

This isn’t much of a deal. Walmart has the same size Kodak for $65, i could get it tomorrow, return it unhindered, and worry less about quality issues. This should be at least half that price to make it a good woot.

these are probably the biggest gifts for the up and coming holidays, they seem to be growing more and more as we all have thousands of digital pictures stowed away on our harddrives. Too bad these are smaller ones.

Any reviews on this?

Does anyone really think this will arrive in time for Christmas?

i’d get it, but what about that resolution? it seems to be lacking a few pixels…?

Sweet, in for one. 1 less present I have to buy in person tomorrow!

If they were bigger I’d consider it. FEDEX one day shipping is the biggest reason for grabbing these.

Some days I have the same problem…

I suppose if you were to figure out the cost of the 1-day shipping, the price of the frame itself isn’t so bad… but I wouldn’t consider this to be a “deal” in any sense of the word. If this were on sale any other time, $14.99 would be too much to pay for it, in my opinion.

memory is cheep. how 'bout all those sandisk memsticks you got?

I see the NOT coal on the santa stocking. So I guess fed ex one day also covers Saturday? or Monday? I don’t know anything about pix frames. Is this a good buy?

I’m confused: does this thing have built in memory, or does it need a memory stick/sd card to work?