Vacuum & Steam

Cord length on the Hoover Air Pro Bagless Upright is 30’, and an 11.5" cleaning path.

Also on the Hoover WindTunnel, is the cord 25 feet (specs) or 27 feet (features)?

Got my T-Series vacuum in.

Haven’t used it yet, but mine is actually the pet model (yay!) which has a bit more function (foot depress surface selector).

On the downside, it was disgustingly dirty. Like, I get it’s recertified but there is dirt all in it and the hoses have dirt caked on them. If that’s Hoovers quality of recertifying, then that’s scary.

My Hoover Air Pro came in great condition and works very well, but is missing the mini “turbo tool" upholstery attachment. anyone else?

Me too!! I contacted woot but no reply. What now?

Mines not dirty, but the base has some pretty deep scratches- it’s definitely seen some very rough use- add that to the missing turbo tool and I’m definitely not happy!

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you haven’t heard back from Woot Member Services.

I’ll go ahead and forward your info along to Woot Staff and see if I can get you a response.

Thank you for your continuing patience while they attend to the matter.

I never did hear from woot!

Sorry for the late reply.

According to Woot Member Services they emailed you back with some options.

We recommend that you check your spam folder or alternate email address as sometimes their responses get filtered or sent to an email address not associated with your Woot account.

If you still haven’t heard back, please email into support@woot.com and inquire once again.