Valentine's Crate

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you two choices of crates.

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Valentine’s Crate

[qualityposts=6133572][/qualityposts]

First

Third the Turd

I sort of want this, but I don’t know if my wife would be happy at me spending $30+ on some Woot! stuff :frowning: my budget is sort of shot right now.

Tempting! But I’m gonna hold off a bit and pick it up later if it’s still available then.

True love would be avoiding this, because your significant other probably won’t want what is in it.

what is it???

Woe to those who pick the wrong size for their significant other.

• Size too small, and it’s going to send the message of “did you really think I need to lose weight?! SMACK!”.

• Size too big, and “did you really think I was this big?! SMACK!”

This is just that woot bday box repackage. Hey a ugly shirt. A stuff woot shirt toy that was a horrible idea to start with and then a mug she won’t want band some paper. Good luck getting lucky with that on the 14th.

I feel like you didn’t write this yourself. And you should delete the “Title.”

Even if you order the right size… Lose lose situation.

Can we get some idea what is in it like we did on the Christmas crate. I was hoping to find another video showing the excitement of what is in the crate and a brief description including the differences between the 2 crates.

the 2nd image on each crate give a bit of an idea of what is in them…

I bought a high maintenance crate without hesitation. To show my love for Woot. Plus, I like getting mystery stuff.

… they’ll send the wrong one? Or at least a size which doesn’t resemble what the sizing chart says?

Probably.

Thanks, was on mobile and didn’t even notice there is another image. I’m used to there not being one with the crates.

Any guesses on what the fun stuff might be? Stickers probably, then what hearts and boxes?

Cheap one:

Expensive one:

yep, since the shirt isn’t an A.A shirt.

Looks like what I predicted without seeing that. Shirt, tote, journal box of chocolate, stuffed animal heart, and possibly woot heart shaped candy.

erp. shouldn’t quit my day job

No, you shouldn’t, because then there wouldn’t be someone to correct your mistake. :tongue: