Valenza 800TC Natural Tencel Sheets

I had never heard of Tencel before. It is similar to rayon. Not a natural fiber. Lyocell - Wikipedia

I am fussy about my sheets. I like 100% cotton, and a thread count of at least 600. I will pass.

what size are the fitted sheets? We have a 14.5 inch tall mattress and would like to purchase if these are tall enough.

Vendor confirms these should fit up to an 18" mattress.

Tencel is “Natural. Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp. The fiber is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is fully biodegradable.”
Tencel is made from cellulose in wood pulp, which is harvested from tree-farmed trees. Cellulose is the natural polymer that makes up the living cells of all vegetation. The tree farms have been established on land unsuitable for food crops or grazing.
The fiber is produced via an advanced ‘closed loop’ solvent spinning process, with minimal impact on the environment and economical use of energy and water. The solvent used in the process is toxic but 99% is recovered and continually recycled.

Production plant emissions are significantly lower in comparison to many other man-made fiber operations.
The closed loop process process used to manufacture lyocell fiber does not require bleach, which is commonly used in the production of other fabrics. Tencel/lyocell products contain no free chlorine and are sold as “TCF - products”. The European Union awarded this process the Environmental Award 2000 in the category “technology for sustainable developments”.