Valkyrie

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - better than 2 girls 1 cup!

Valkyrie [Soldier Summoning] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Navy Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

**** yeah, Drakxxx.

Thank god you got third, Drakxxx… I think that halftones were getting way out of hand for this competition. It was nice to see a piece done that wasn’t a halftone mess.

This shirt tells the world: some woot writer likes oldschool arcade games. :wink:

Awesome design.

Am I just missing the Valkyrie’s legs?

It looks like the Valkyrie is about to begin singing an aria…what an interesting opera this would make. :smiley:

Rad!!!

the detail on this is amazing, especially on the Valkyrie’s armor and wings. I also like the perspective used in the composition.

congrats, Draxxx! This was my favorite of the derby.

Quoted from woot

Don’t wear this shirt: if you’re not a fan of singing winged women with spears and armor and AWESOME.

Well said I think!

Congrats!

Congrats Drakxxx! I love it!

Kill the Wabbit! Killll the Waabbit! Killll the Waaaaaaabit!

Wait…wrong valkerye reference.

Awesome shirt though.

What a way to go, huh? Congrats drakxxx!

This shirt will be great for my vacation next month to Valhalla.

FINALLY! A Drakxxx shirt made it! I wasn’t sure why I was up at 1am, but apparently this is why.

Now, my friend Olaf just died…is it too soon to wear this shirt around his family?

Hmm…if I were those warriors I’d watch out. It looks like she charges a skull per passenger.

SWEET!!! Congrats, Drakxxx.

perhaps the key to having shirts win is for me to not vote for them…congratulations to Drakxxx and fans, but I was hoping for the bellarific design…Nice use of Norse mythology and discussion of said mythology in the comments threads; time to reread Beowulf for the mead hall experience…or maybe it’s a scene from Terry Pratchett I’m remembering.

This looked more epic in the derby than today :frowning: