$99.99 (Normally $144.00) 31% off List Price
3 2010 Merlot
2 2010 Pinot Noir
3 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 2010 Pinot Grigio
2 2010 Chardonnay
CT links above

Winery website

Summer shipping is in effect so don’t worry about your wine.
Every winery needs a separate license from each state which is why your state isn’t listed.

™ © ®

Wow, I love the action shots! Great photography woot.

Does this wine taste as good as woot made it look?

Vampire wines on Friday the 13th? I smell a theme. Add in the Donner Party Mix tee over on Shirt.Woot and it’s more than a bit disturbing. Tasty, but disturbing. :slight_smile:

Does anyone find it odd that every single wine in this mixed case has the same alcohol %?

You read my mind. Definitely seemed odd to me.

I just checked the original info from WCC and that’s what we were given which means that’s what they were given.

I really want to bite into this mouth watering offer, but need more juicy tidbits. Residual sugar, ph, aging time and oak or stainless program. Feed me those details and I might just suck it up and get one.

Perfect theme wines to have on hand for Halloween. Well, these and PoiZin! :wink:

Just helped my son move over the weekend to a new apartment (in the same complex) and he still had a couple of these. Well, different years that is.

Vampire wines make awesome gifts for Halloween; they are great for parties or treat-or-treats for the adults in your life.

I’ve had the Cabernet. It’s a nice wine.

Years ago this wine used to be made in Recca, Romania. I used to love this stuff!

I haven’t tried it since production moved to California, but Paso Robles is my favorite wine region in the US, so it’s worth a shot!

No GA shipping. Uggh. We’ve waited forever for a Pinot Grigio on WW and now we can’t have it. I thought nothing could make me like vampires less than the Twilight series did, but this is close :).

From the TTB standpoint, 13.5% really means 12%-13.99%. So it’s not that peculiar since the wines can vary within a 2% range.

It is more surprising to me that none are over 14%. But they are all generic appellations (California, North Coast) which I suppose makes it most likely they are blended or de-alced to go into the lower tax bracket of sub-14% wines.

Nice labels. The wine is cheap…but so is two buck chuck. Any useful info regarding quality ? I can’t find much.

Does anyone have insight into the drinking windows for these wines? I’m pretty new to wine drinking.

Why no Ga Shipping (bible belt- too many crosses?)…These would have been great for Halloween Party :frowning:

I’ve had the Merlot before. I think it was an '06 or '07, popped in '09 during a raucous Halloween party. Among a bunch of wineaux, it was definitely not a hit. We went for the Yellowtail shortly after.

Does the dirt pictured come with the case?

Wooohooo!!! Triacipedis yesterday, Vampire wine today!!! What will tomorrow bring, Vella Cheese?

I previously ordered a single 4 pack of Vampire wine, and regretted not getting 3!!

Oh how I wept when the last drop of cab sauv was gone!! Wept I tell you!!!

Friday the 13th is glorious!! Thank you woot!! Thank you!!

Anyone have any ideas about the drinking windows? I’m tempted… I have no white wine at home… so basically, just want to make sure the red won’t go bad any time soon