Vanaheim HEPA Filter 3-in-1 Air Purifier

Vanaheim HEPA Filter 3-in-1 Air Purifier

HEADS UP

you cannot find a replacement filter for this. Amazon says “Currently Unavailable” and they don’t know when it will be in stock. I bought two before realizing this, and ended up getting a different brand filter that will require cutting into the housing to fit.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L35JH35/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_63K.CbVQ4TRF4

5 Likes

The inventory replenishment of the filter replacement has just arrived Amazon warehouse. Depending on receiving process, it may become available in 3-7 days. If you have any specific question with this product, you can contact the Amazon seller as well.

yeah, I’ll believe that when I see it

polite golf clap

Red light came on. I replaced filter with one ordered from Amazon. Fits just fine. But the red light is still on. Is there a reset button I am missing?
Faith

I’m unable to find a user manual online. Do you still have the one that came with your unit.

Otherwise, electrical tape to cover the light?

there was no user manual

Hmmmm. Someone in the filter that we’re selling today talked about swapping them in and out to trick the electronic mechanism. Put in the new, put in the old, put the new back in.

Worth a try.

The red light was on with the old filter that was why I got a new filter. Has anyone swapped out filters and not had a red light? I cannot find any kind of customer service or manual online… Is this company on the dark web??

press and hold the power button for a few seconds and the red light turns to green.

Apparently it’s on a 90 day timer - even though the recommendation is 180 days

SWEET! Thank you for coming back to share!

1 Like