Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins, 200 Count

Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins, 200 Count

I see these in all the emails. Who even buys napkins? For a BBQ maybe? If you’re having a meal that needs napkins, I’d assume you’d use fabric or themed (like a kids birthday etc)

1 Like

I use paper napkins daily.

:woman_shrugging:t3:

I can use half of 1 skinny rectangle of paper towel and no napkin needed. Unless the napkin is heavy duty and comes from a restaurant order, it’s just idk… Such 1980s vibes and a waste. Napkins are so thin and you have to use a few and it’s just odd to see them unless in a nice plate setting. Even in a packed lunch, 1 home time napkin isn’t going to cut it. It’s like 1ply toilet paper.

1 Like

Just like toilet paper, you can use both sides. Just turn it over.

1 Like

But even BBQ sauce soaks through and then is nasty melty and you actually cannot turn it over. That’s the problem!

1 Like

But all of you napkin fans, please buy these so I don’t have to see them in the email for yet another week!

Please and thank you!

Buy It GIF by Jin

1 Like

Same. These are the nice ones too. Using a paper towel is kinda … well. I don’t want to insult anyone.

Me. My mom before me. My mom’s mom before her. I could go on.

amanda seyfried raise hand GIF

1 Like

Totally not insulted! I’m sure if I was living the suburban life with kids and family that I had to feed every day I’d probably get nice napkins. Not these, they are too thin. But food for a few of my friends or siblings my age, we don’t care. Although my English mom and her inner Martha Stewart would probably be horrified if I gave her a paper towel :joy::rofl: