VANKYO Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones

VANKYO Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones

1 Like

Scored these for $22 using a coupon. The next day there was a coupon to get them for $17. Anyway, I’d say they are definitely worth $39.99. The ANC works well and the sound is very good. They are also very comfortable and lightweight.

2 Likes

Where did you get them from? Where did you get the coupon?

1 Like

Dude?! PLEASE, Where did U get the Coupon/& or discount at?? Where. or how did d U get it, so that the rest of us can also get some, Pretty Pleeeezze??? I am poor of having practically any spare money because of my health & Being bedfast & all my money goes to get medicine & bills & barely anything left over for food & / or anything else. Thank U!!

Sorry about the late reply, but I always check the Ben’s Bargain app throughout the day to see what good deals there are around the web. Woot deals show up there, too. I don’t know where a lot of the coupons come from, but there are a lot of seriously good deals that pop up there. Earlier in the year, I got some quality 10x50 binoculars off Amazon for a grand total of $7.29 (with the coupon). They’re regularly $59.99 and they feel like a quality product and they have excellent optics. Legit binocs for the price of a toy. Often, there will be stuff on Amazon that a certain color or variation of an item will just be super cheap, but the deals only stick around for between like 10 minutes to a few hours, so I just keep checking the app to see what’s good. If you miss something, you can set an alert, so if it goes cheap again, you’ll be notified. It’s a cool app and deals of all sorts get posted: toiletries, food, electronics, clothing…

1 Like