VANKYO Performance V600 Native 1080P LED Projector

VANKYO Performance V600 Native 1080P LED Projector

1 Like

If the description is correct, then there is a typo in the specs:

Native Resolution: 192*1080

Edit - and then in the description it says:

The true native 1200*1080 pixels resolution projector delivers bright, clear display while creating vibrant colors and detailed images for a better viewing experience. It is ideal for families to immerse in big-screen entertainment.

Ok, so which is it? Native 1920x1080 or native 1200x1080?

2 Likes

If you look where its for sale on other websites like amazon, it is a true 1080p projector, in that case this is a really good deal.

The correct resolution is Native 1920x1080. Sorry for the typo.

1 Like

What does “The V600 has two HDMI ports, including one premium audio,” mean as far as premium audio? Is the only option for audio the small output for an external speaker, or can audio be sent to a AVR Receiver?

6500 Lux, how does that compare to others?

If it’s truly 6500 lux, that is very bright. You should be able to use this projector in a brightly-lit room. Then again, many off-brand projectors’ lux rating is quite suspect.

1 Like

Bought one from amazon a while back. Didn’t even compare to a 10 year old infocus. The infocus was much brighter. There are better options out there. The keystone adjustment on this is also not great. Here is a video if it helps. In short. I sent mine back.
Watch this before buying.

Lux is NOT lumens. This is not bright. I tried it and compared it against a 2000 lumen projector and I would rate this at around 1500 lumens. Fine in a dark room. Not really super bright though. If you have any experience with a name brand projector you will be disappointed.

Sooo

cheap projector with poor light performance

It’s $160, seems great if you have a dark room

1 Like

Walmart.com says it’s 200 ANSI Lumens. Also has it for $199 shipped, so a small discount here.

I’m really happy with the performance and nicely surprised about the audio quality. This projector will be used for family backyard movie nights and is exactly what I hoped for when I purchased it!

1 Like