VanTop Ninja 1 Trail Camera 20MP 1080p

VanTop Ninja 1 Trail Camera 20MP 1080p

1 Like

I cannot add this to my cart. :pensive:

You can only purchase it using the woot app.

Thanks, looks like I failed to read.

1 Like

No problem. I’ve done the exact same thing.

My heart aches :broken_heart: for you.

1 Like

What type of :battery: battery this camera :camera: use? Rechargeable? Or something like AAA?

2 Likes

8 AA batteries.

https://www.vantop.com/products/ninja-1-trail-camera

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Dang, you’re fast! I was just hunting that up to post.

1 Like

I think I looked it up one other time because I remember it being a lot.

1 Like

I’m curious to see how long those 8 AAs will last. I just ordered one to see if I can catch the filthy animal who keeps removing my koi pond bubblers. My bet is on a raccoon - they are crafty beasts!

Anybody know if this will work with a MicroSDXC card? I’ve got a spare 128gb one lazing about that I’d like to use if it’ll work.

If it’s anything like the trail cam I had, it will last a couple months or more just doing photos, not sure on video. I had it set up to look at the entrance to my chicken coop, so 100s of pics a day

**Note: This trail camera works with Micro SD cards, not SD cards.

Just FYI for all, I bought a couple of these last time around… Probably about a year ago. They take pretty good videos/pictures (especially for the price). However, mine constantly reset the date and time back to 2020-01-01 somewhat randomly. Seemed like a bug because the other settings were stored fine… And it was with 8 fresh batteries. So… if timestamps are important to you, you may want to look at something different.

I understood the part about micro vs regular; my question was about capacity and specifically the SDXC formatting. I think I just found my answer though, according to this video review the cam will only accept cards up to 32gb, so my 128gb card won’t work.

2 Likes

I know I’m late to this thread but can someone with the Vantop trail camera manual tell me the working temperature of this model? Thanks

Received it today! The trail cam is very handy with the LCD screen for previewing and HD quality! I could not be happier!

1 Like

This is our 1st trail cam and we are very pleased with the quality, features and ease of use of the
VanTop Ninja 1 ! Can’t wait to check out the photos we get!

1 Like

This is a great little trail camera. Set up is easy it works great. Woot is a great place to find deals on items you need. I will be back.

2 Likes

I have to say for the price its pretty good. No problems at all since i purchased and have over 1000 pics so far.