Vattix Portable Power Station & Solar Generator

Vattix Portable Power Station & Solar Generator

1 Like

just want to comment so people are aware: looks like this does not come with the solar panel, although they mention “solar powered” all over the place so it may be misleading. the panel itself will cost in the area of $100.

5 Likes

I cannot seem to select add to cart or pick a quantity. Sold out already???

2 Likes

Are you using the app?

As noted on the listing page, this deal is an Appsclusive deal.

As of a minute ago, it’s still available.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I ordered and just received.
It DOES NOT contain the solar panel although it advertises “SOLAR” everywhere. A little misleading.

Sorry about that. Definitely didn’t mean to be misleading. These units rarely come with panels. I’ll ask the team to make it more clear though.

If you’d like to return it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

You’re definitely correct that they lean heavily on the “solar powered” marketing language, but to be clear the “in the box” section doesn’t list solar panels as being included. So they’re absolutely implying that they’re included when they actually mean that they’re optional, but the package contents make clear what you’re actually receiving.

Honestly I think it’s for the best, because I checked the pricing and the solar panels are expensive; the “100 W” set for this Vattix device are priced at $260 on Amazon, and considering I’d use the power bank thing but probably never the solar panels, I’d rather not pay anywhere near that much extra for them, so it’s good that they’re optional (although it sure would be a much better deal if they were included for the same price!)

Also, I’ll just throw in that this same Vattix power station is $300 on Amazon right now, with a $90 off coupon, so if you have a Prime card with 5% back then that basically brings it back down to the sale price on Woot.

1 Like