vCharged 12 foot USB Charging Lightning Cable

vCharged 12 foot USB Charging Lightning Cable

Specs are not correct for this charger cord

Who runs their charge cord across an inward-opening exterior door? That’s just asking for trouble…

Yep, looks like that’s probably the box. I’ll ask them to update it.

Bought 2 only 1 works. It is really convenient to not have to get up every time I need to charge the phone.

Sorry about the dud. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

When will mine ship??? It says " Estimated delivery date: Tuesday, January 7, 2020" and it didn’t even ship yet… I ordered a different item after this one and it already shipped.

Hi there. Should be shipping soon. We had a holiday this week that threw a kink into everything. Thank you for your patience.

I need to speak to someone about this order. Who can I contact?

Hi there. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I bought two of these. They both worked until last week. One of them now says “This accessory may not be supported” It will show with the lightning bolt for a little while then the notice pops up. Sometimes it stays good longer.

I have tried different outlets, different bricks, even the brick that the other cord that works is plugged into. I checked the connector and the port, everything looks good.

I can’t understand why at one time it worked and now it doesn’t.

Does anyone who knows iPhones have any other ideas what I can do?