Vector 17 Liter Travel Cooler y Warmer Console

There is no AC adapter with this?

Are there any cars for which this is a known-good fit between the seats (esp. minivans or utes like the Aztek)?

Good luck!

Jon

Wow, the Wootcast is amazing today.

This crap and woot! are two of the things that make America great.
Enjoy your freedom.
Happy 4th of July.

If it’s 145 degrees outside, it’ll cool your beer down to 100 degrees.

If its above 80 degrees outside, your beer not might taste that good (80-45= 35 degrees)

Really?! It means whatever temp is outside minus 45 deg. If it’s 120F outside, expect your drinks to be no cooler than 75-80 deg. lol

I just got back from a craptastic Trace Adkins 4th of July Army concert to find a craptastic cooler.
Happy Craptastic 4th!

thanks bigwave!

weird. never seen one of these, but it will make an inexpensive expensive-looking x-mas gift for dad. woot does it again!

It means it will cool to 45 degrees below what the outside temp is. I.E. if it is 90, it will supposedly cool to 45 degrees. Hope this helps.

Wootmonkey says Happy 4th!

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8340/demonkracyza2.jpg

Ambient = local temp. Therefore, if room temp is 80F, then it will cool to a max of 80-45, or 35F. Probably won’t go that low, however.

I have one, once put it on the wrong setting and melted all my ice before I got to the beach.

Can I use these in my hose? I think these would be nice for to have next to couch, no need to get up.

LOve u

If these are like they used to be they have semiconductors that work on a temp difference. If it is 70 degrees they cool down as much as 25 ( note the words as much as ) but if it is 100 degrees inside a closed car then 55 is the coolest they will get

Uhh…45 degrees less than the temperature outside the cooler…

I like the fact that it’s a different product idea. I won’t buy one. But I like the idea of it.

wow! this sounds sooo cool! anyone ever used one of these? how difficult is it to switch from warm to cool and vice versa? how reliable are these? would it overload the car cigarette lighter/plug converters that were sold on woot?

I’m in for one, just the thing to keep that 12 pack
of Jolt cold