Vector Jump Start System with Air Compressor

How dare you jessiebyrd…taking my top spot. Never again!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $39.95

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $39.95 (close matches)

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $68.95

Amazon.com Link $51.27

Gettin better…thanks for asking!

Pricing for VEC021 models…
SecretPrices … $59.99 (model?)

NexTag … $89.99 (model VEC021AC)

Froogle … $89.99

Many similiar Vector models from $29.99

Yankees, hows that cold?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Vector Jump Start System with Air Compressor
$29.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Vector Start It Jump Start System w/Compressor VEC021STC

My wife has one- has saved her many a time! Might have to w00t this.

looks very crappy, like a walmart type

Don’t need one…but here’s the price from froogle.
Froogle: $86.95

It’s Vector? I’ve had trouble starting Illustrator in the past. Could this be the thing I need?

I feel like everyone one should have one of these in their car but I’m not sure how good the price is…

A device like this is useful in emergencies - which is why I am wary of getting one that is refurbished. I’ve gotten refurbished items from Woot in the past that died in a few weeks - that’s okay if it’s an MP3 player, but I don’t want to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere because my emergency jump starter failed to operate. Warranty just won’t help me out of that situation.

I’ve seen these for 50 bucks in stores… pretty nice deal if you have a fear of being stranded… strandophobia… i think it is called… :stuck_out_tongue:

All New Vector Systems on Shopzilla… starting at $43

All on MSN Shopping… starting at $35

All on Sprenzy… starting at $25

All on Smarter.com… starting at $70

All on Nextag… starting at $40

… seems like a silly product to me… but enjoy the comparison useful linkages… time to watch ER… see ya.

Anyone know how long it stays charged?
After i charge it and put it in my trunk, when do i need to recharge it?

I have one of these!! they work great. I keep it in my trunk. used it twice already, once for me and once to help out a coworker.I wish I could have a bag o Crap, oh how I want a Bag o crap…

bluh. do yourself a favor and goto sams club and get a better one made by solar. i have one use it about 3 times a week at work for the last 5 years. still good as new

This looks interesting, but why are they refurbished? I dont know if I’d want to rely on something for an emergency that was returned by someone else.

Woot can you explain in more detail why these were refurbished?

you can recharge your cell phone for days… i have different one… handy … but ehhh? no thanks

Have one and is a life saver- used many times when no one else was there

Don’t know about the proce, but these items are great.

If you have an inverter you can even use this as an emergency power supply for your computer, as I have done.

Anything with lightning print in the background reminds me of Wal-Mart too. Weird.