Vector VEC040 70 Watt Power Inverter – 2 Pack

eh i want one that can run my computer that would be awsome not bad the but i gotta pass. nigth all

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Vector VEC040 70 Watt Power Inverter – 2 Pack
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 2 Vector VEC040 70W Power Inverter

Inverters are nice, 2 even nicer, but who needs 2? The price is ok…

Pricing for a single item…
Secret Prices … $17.99 (after coupon)

PriceGrabber … $18.15

NexTag … $18.15

Prices are for (1) one only, not including shipping + tax.

Sweet! You could use these to charge your vector jump start kit from last week.

I need one of these, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to put a refurbished electrical device (that inverts, no less) into my cigarette lighter… : (

VECTOR???

Oh my god, Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Not after the charger fiasco…

these are good as long as they fit in your car of choice. Decent for little things. Cell chargersand the like… decent woot!

Do these things kill your car battery?

70 Watts??? Can’t do much with that.

Gives a whole new meaning to ac-dc.

these are good as long as they fit in your car of choice. Decent for little things. Cell chargersand the like… decent woot! TO bad I just got the 2 plug 700 watter the other week :frowning:

2 out 5 stars at Amazon (only 1 review)

Pricing for one inverter…

$16.64 at sjgreatdeals.com (I know nothing about this online store)

$19.99 at Sprenzy

Interesting, related review of Cliptec 150W power inverter with cooling fan. Sorry couldn’t find any useful reviews of the VECO40.

Vector VEC042DC 150w inverter starting at $25

More inverters with surge protection, > 120W starting at $35

seems kinda high…

sams has twin pack 100 watters for 24.88…

the show doctor

FOR SHAME - WOOT.

You can not run a laptop on 70Watts. This is the biggest SNAFU i have read on your site in a year. If you want to run a 60 watt bulb this will work. Much more and you are SOL.

Nite Nite Wooters

Oh, More Vector RMA’s for Woot!
Buyer Beware…

Would I be able to plug a full sized air conditioner into one of these things? Cause that’s about the only thing I can think of that I might actually plug into my car via this contraption. Besides stuff that can plug into the car’s cigarette lighter anyway.

It’s a refurb made by VECTOR. Should we just ask for a refund now?

On froogle, bybb.com has one for like $3.80

pretty good, until you realize that they somehow calculate this little doodad at 2 POUNDS! for a $14 shipping charge each.

But they are still cheaper for 2, and brand new.

Woot, the principal wants to see you in his office. NOW.