Velvet Elvis 1.5L Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

Gah! So tempting. I so love having something in my Cruv that nobody else has, but then I feel bad for drinking it. Er Sorry Polymepheus.

Bleh, We’ll let the light of morning and the woman decide.

what’s the gift here?

now I have the weird Al song “velvet elvis” stuck in my head… thats gotta be a reason to buy

Bawwwahhhaaaaaaa, made me snort my wine!!

wine is a gift, especially if its as much of a novelty as this one.

YUMMY 1.5l of eh~ wine

On the fourth day of Wootmas, WineDavid offered me
Vel-vet Elvis
Wine Truffles
a BlindWine Wine Game
and a Bonsai Juniper Tree

— T

(edit to change stress on the Elvis line…)

I’m waiting on a deposit, and that will determine whether or not I pick up 1, 2 or 3 of these as gifts. Pretty sweet as a novelty gift, especially for my brother who has a velvet elvis on his wall (or at least he did back in the 80’s in college).

Hey guys, stop grumping about Wootmas being over. Nobody said the daily gifts stop once wine is posted. Anywho, for those who buy this because either they like Elvis or know someone else who does, shirt.woot has a strange (but neat) Elvis shirt today too.

EDIT: The only other 1.5L I’ve seen here is Polyphemus. Is woot trying to make a statement about the King? ^_~

Agreed.

Velvet Elvis, he’s so fuzzy
Velvet Elvis, he’s so great
Velvet Elvis, never ages
Velvet Elvis, never puts on weight.

Wow is it a secret Elvis day? Elvis wine AND an Elvis shirt on shirt.woot!

We actually enjoyed the Elvis Cab and Merlot from last time. I’m definitely in on this, but torn as whether to actually drink it. I understand that the Marilyn Merlot’s we drank 10 years ago would have been worth a lot more than we paid for them now if I still had 'em…

i work at high nd wine store and napa valley 2004 cabs are some of the best cabs in years BUT>…does any one know the wine spectator rating is or any rating.

oh and woot PLEASE PLEASE show us some Molly dooker

$50, for ONE bottle, because of a picture of a dead guy on it?

PASS

Damn near the most stupid, over-priced woot crap I’ve yet to see. Good job.

Why was Indiana taken off of the list?

Please help, I’d like to order.

7200 bottles made… $89

I am not holding my breath for such an exclusive Australian vineyard, but SERIOUSLY if you got some Mollydooker on here I would be thrilled beyond thrilled.

It’s a BIG bottle. Gary Vay-Ner-Chuk gave away a $500 regular size bottle of wine yesterday.

Many people believe he’s still alive.

What about the Roombas?

Shipping states vary from item to item and wine to wine. This winery probably does not have a license to ship to Indiana.

This is double the size of a regular bottle of wine. $25 a bottle for good wine is not out of the ordinary. And if WD reccomends it, it has to be decent at the very least. And you have the Elvis gimmick on top of that. If I liked Elivs or had a friend that did I would be in.

Elvis on shirt.woot, and elvis on here too? is it an elvis holiday or something?