Venn Vittles

Squirrel is rather common in the Midwest. And I’ve heard beaver is eaten around here as well (though I’ve never had it). Some people would rather live off the land, even if it means eating rodents.

I love the concept, but this isn’t an accurate Venn Diagram, is it? If a beaver-pig were where the raccoon is, a pig-duck were where the pigeon(?) is, and a beaver-duck were where the platypus is, then it’d be accurate, and, consequently, I would be buying one.

Wow, nothing makes me hungrier at 1 in the morning then some hot dog made from pigs, ducks,raccoons, beavers, birds, and platypus. Mmmmm my mouth is watering.

YAY for my home state!

ok, that’s just gross!

I have seen like 30 hotdogs on tv tonight. It’s clearly a sign.

Congrats, art. Great one-color piece. As I said before, you totally deserve a legit, vote based win, and while it is ludicrous it took so long, I’m happy to finally see it happen.

This has actually worked out really well this week. Is it too much to hope for robbie tomorrow?

I was confused until I read this in the entry’s comments.

Pig+beaver= rodent that eats trash - raccoon
pig+duck= bird that eats trash - seagull

taken from http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3700626&PageIndex=27&ReplyCount=1398#post3705887

Very clever, Artulo!

Dear woot:

Put this Venn Diagram on a shirt and call me.

thx <3
-me

Oh! So that is how the mysterious platypus is made!

1st Step: Grab A Pig.
2nd Step: Feed Pig Hot dog.
3rd Step: watch transformation.
4th Step: Name your platypus.

So what, exactly, is in the left-hand middle of the diagram? I can’t quite figure out what a duck and a pig would make… nor do I particularly want to think about that anymore.

we’ve had trouble getting platypus in texas lately and many hot dog vendors have begun to substitute echidna

I prefer my hot dogs made of duck a l’orange, anyway

Finally, the proverbial monkey is off your back! Congrats on the print! And cheers to many more prints! :slight_smile:

Squirrels…squirrels is not so good, they…taste like goldfish…meat’s real stringy…ya know what I mean?

I ate at Canelo’s last night, too! I didn’t save any Sonoran dogs for you, but I did remember that you wanted to try some. :wink:

Yes! The only shirt this derby I was interested in and it printed! Congrats Artulo, this is well deserved! Clever and hilarious! :slight_smile:

Seagull. Eats anything like a pig, yet flies around water like a duck.

How’s your couch? I’m comin’ down. :stuck_out_tongue:

SO glad this got printed :slight_smile: Congrats!!!

Don’t you also need some armadillo?