Verbal Vorpal Sword

EXCITING LIMITED EDITION MISTAKE VERSION.

THE INVERTED JENNY OF SHIRT.WOOT!!

Firstly, let it be known that I think this shirt is freaking awesome.

/rant mode on
Secondly, I must say that I still hate woot’s redesign, especially the shirts page, cause I can’t ever get enough of a close up on the design. I’m sure the artists put a lot of effort into the intricacies of these designs and it’s a shame that I can’t see them half the time. It’s especially frustrating when there’s small text like in this shirt.

(And yes, I know, there’s a zoom-in magnifying glass, but it barely does anything…)
/endrant

If you listen carefully, Carroll says, “fruminous” rather than “frumious.” I wonder which was intended?

:X

cry

Well. I’ll stop my burbling. I’m glad Woot was able to cleave order from my tulgey woods of shame.

As for putting the design on gray… I felt it was the best color for legibility for a design with both black and white (and gold too).

Thanks to everyone who has commented or picked one up. Have a frabjous day~

sigh, another great design I’m missing out on because I can’t stand the anvil shirts. Please bring back AA shirts woot!

I felt bad, so I fixed the hole in the middle of the US.

If I am ever in Wyoming I will be on the look out for it. You have to tell me if you move though because I’m going to feel really silly asking everyone for leads if it’s not even there anymore.

Speed to First Woot: 1m 25.551s
First Sucker: laurann
Last Wooter to Woot: mseverheart4
Last Purchase: 5 minutes ago

First day sales 1629
First day posts 66

AAAAARGH!!! Completely forgot and now its too late…

I like the shirt, but what I really want is this on a canvas print!

Never thought of that! Oh, so much more fun will be Jabberwocky from now, with tunes added to its potentcy! Thanks for the tip! There’s lots of common-meter tunes that will fit…