Versa Wrench 12” 31-in-1 Ratcheting Wrench - 2 Pack

Got em, and No, they are not on par with Craftsman. More like Sears “Companion” tools. Made in China, quality is ok, but is difficult to use in most spaces.

I got a pair last time they were around. If you have friend/relatives that borrow a lot - I’d get 3 of these! Surprisingly heavy - and bigger than I expected. I don’t know how it would work on small items but on 1/2" and up it should be fine.

If nothing else it’s a good thing to have handy in the car - heavy enough to be a weapon.

Thanks, I guess I’ll pass.

Yes!

I got some of these for cheap on Woot before.

For the price they are great for small jobs. I keep one in the car and one by the gas main in the basement.

No need keeping $40 wrenches in those places when they are never used.

I tried them out on a few pipes, seem sturdy enough. No, they are not Crescent brand wrenches, but then again they are less than $5 each if you get one set, even cheaper if you get three.

I used one to replace a car alternator,battery,fix a sink, as well as put a treadmill together. Well made. Used the same for a hammer.

I am in for two sets. One for each car one for the RV and one for a gift.

I think the wrenches are really new, but the nuts are probably used.

They are actually calibrated on the Kelvin scale.

Bought these during the Woot-off.

They’re of good quality, although “ratcheting” is kind of a lie. More like adjustable. Can’t beat the price and have already used it several times working on the car.

are these good enough quality to last a lifetime?

I fell for this one the last time they were up… Got 2 then and still haven’t found one thing to use them on… And I’m a friggin’ carpenter… :confused:

So previously one was $1.99, but now two cost $4.99?

Yes, these work well. I used it to install a water softener just yesterday. With big nuts on the hoses. I did not have to take it off the nut and put back on for each stroke, more of a ratcheting action. It seems better suited for the larger nuts I will say. It would be difficult if posible to use on a small like 1/4" nut.
Ordered 2 during wootoff, Dad’s getting one for D-day.
My $0.02

i got 3 of these in the last wootoff. They appear to be built well. I have yet to use them like most of the crap i buy from Woot butt for some reason I feel i must buy it anyway??? They where cheaper in the wootoff @1.99 each but they are very heavy maybe woot is trying to break even on shipping?

In for 3, or is that 6?

Anyway, I have real tools. This is just to loan the neighbors to save my good stuff.

Yes, snap off and MACKi and MATCOPIA as well as some old craftsmin tooles.

Got 3 on the last w00t-off. VERY solidly built. Spring loaded, jaw opens as you swing the handle around it (while holding jaw) due to ‘straight gear’ construction. Definitely has a sort of ‘ratcheting’ ability.

Works like this: clamp it on, then the harder you pull, the tighter it grips. If you have a fastener this can’t turn, you can probably break the fastener in two with this wrench. It’s heavy, and well-built.

Handy, and groovy for Father’s Day – I got 3 on w00t-off, 1 for me, 1 for bro (pa’s day), and one for pa… cheap, and they’re gadget guys that don’t believe in using penetrating oil first. :slight_smile:

As others have said - definitely not for tight spaces. But, it has worked well for me otherwise.

These are really handy, I’m in for one…

Yes. Due to ongoing gasoline price hikes, these now cost more to get to the w00t warehouse. Eat the price increase, and get 3 of 2. Skip a burrito next time you’re at Taco Bell, and the extra costs will be all balanced out.