Vertx Commuter Sling 2.0

Vertx Commuter Sling 2.0

I’ve received the wrong sling pack… probably an honest mistake or did they ran out of commuter sling 2.0 and sent out the vertx transit instead? Idk, it sucks that they don’t have live phone number to contact them about and the only way to contact them is through email. Let’s hope they respond to this issue asap, this is also my first time using this app, which the experience so far isn’t so good right now. I hope they can make things right.

I got mine the other day and received the correct pack. In your case it might be a simple mistake. Contact Woot Support via the App and they will make it right. They have always been great at customer service.
@ThunderThighs will also see this and help too.

Hi there. Sorry for the error. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I had the exact same issue occur. I reached out to Customer Service; they apologized, but stated they can only allow to return the Transit Sling, or receive at $25 refund.

That was a kind offer, but still means paying more than Street price for an item I can’t use for my intended purpose; the Transit Sling I received can only fit something the size of a book. I needed the Commuter Sling to carry my laptop on a business trip this week.

I will have to return it, and hope to find something locally ASAP.