Very Hungry

Yay! Thanks for the votes, yous guys! This is what happens when you build your city out of cake.
@ Spiritgreen: hehe, I hate it when that happens. I’m glad you like the design anyway! :slight_smile:

It’s been 25 months since I last bought a Woot Shirt. So good on ya for this design.

I don’t understand this place anymore. Seems every shirt is only wearable by kids. I have only seen a couple shirts I would actually be ok with wearing in public.

Speed to First Woot: 2m 12.558s
First Sucker: krazykatlaydee
Last Wooter to Woot: cliffcam
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 1162
First day posts 22
Votes 231

This tee is great- I thought it was going to be a mega-hit. Still, over a thousand is pretty good these days. Congrats.

Help us Shobijin!

You’re our only hope!

“Godzillapillar”!

YESSSS a onesie please! or smaller kid shirts

It used to be if I sold less than a thousand I would crumple into a ball of shame. Now it’s air fist time.

Bah! I’m 39 and I ordered one for myself and one for my six year old daughter. :slight_smile:

Onesie please!

I just got my shirt yesterday. I’m so bummed. I ordered the size recommended by the chart, a women’s xl, and worried that it would be too small, given that the site says to size up.

I could probably wear a medium. Of course, there are no returns. Women, if this is your first shirt, be careful. To give some perspective, I wear an xl or a 2xl in other women’s shirts. I held this up to my husband’s men’s large shirts (most are from kohl’s), and it was a touch bigger.

Do NOT follow their advice to size up. I’m just hoping they shrink massively.

For the people that do not know, this shirt refers to a book called the very hungry caterpillar. My kids love this book!

In for one for me and one for each of my kids!

What size chart did you look up? It wasn’t one that you just searched for, was it?

As product offerings vary here, every shirt’s page has the current sizing charts linked. If what you received was sized differently from what was ordered, contact support.

Yes, please.

I’m a preschool teacher and this shirt is perfect!

Just received this shirt from the random 2-pack. Love it