Vibe Sound 3 Speed USB Turntable

Same here - I keep thinking I would buy some…

Thanks, that response alone broke the deal for me. Solid advice.

I can’t believe I missed the leak frogs.

hey now! i like sleigh bells!

http://thebohmans.net/images/badrespawn.jpg

What are those round black plastic thingies with the little hole in the middle?

Wait, now you’re telling me that Paul McCartney was in a band BEFORE Wings?

Good God, I’m confused.

Grow lights followed by a turntable. Woot really nailed their target market.

Where are the bag of crap at? I want my bag of crap. I never get one!

I know people that have used several of these cheap (and some not so cheap) record converter devices. The sound quality on them tends to be VERY bad. They usually will remove any bass & treble that the original record had - leaving you just the mid-range.

If you want quality, you’re better off getting a real record player and a quality sound card and connecting it to your computer.

“Much as the fall of Pink Floyd coincided with the rise of The Sex Pistols”

Are you kidding me? Pink Floyd never fell, they still sell millions of CD’s, Sex Pistols on the other hand are but a footnote in music history.

I’m glad humor is part of the way Woot sells, cause I did laugh when I read that.

The turntable on the other hand is cheap junk… and if you own any vinyl that’s worth anything you don’t want to sacrifice to this thing.

Hmmmmmm. Good idea

Think I might go with this instead.

Tried this on original Beatles Double White album and looked like a razor knife had dug out the grroves

Next up, “Special brownies” that come in a brown bag with a ? on it.

Then Fritz the Cat on dvd.

i would not use this machine on my vinyl–its quality is not sufficient for either listening to or transferring music, and it will not be gentle enough on your records to keep 'em in good condition.

Its one of those player for them old big black vinyl analog CDs

If you’re going to plug in the USB to a computer, no pre-amp needed.

In for one for my dad. Now I need a reel-to-reel usb player and he’s set.

woot has become a complete sham.

Fudge your cherries, woot, Fudge Your Cherries!

I get it. You’re supposed to use this to sit back and put on some Greatful Dead albums while you enjoy your “crop” from those growing lights.