VIBE USB Turntable with Speakers

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

VIBE USB Turntable with Speakers
$15.99 + $5 Standard OR $17 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Am I the only one not getting images?

Do I want this? I can’t imagine the sound quality is very good.

Yes

I see dead people.

Yep.

So, silly question maybe…does this fit standard size records on it? Looks small.

Is this apple compatible?

I had a turntable before they were popular. :slight_smile:

You should get one. Today’s music lacks the authentic hiss, scratches and pops that only a cheap turntable can provide.

Lost mine for a little while as well… it’s not just you.

Ceramic cartridge = heavy tracking = it will eventually destroy your records. If you have cheap bargain bin LP’s, I suppose it’s not a big deal. But I wouldn’t play anything I cared about on this thing.

33 and 45 only I see it wont work on my 78’s deal breaker for me

Ah the good old days.

I couldn’t get it to work at all. Ordered 2. Pretty cheaply made - sent both back. You don’t want this.

Aw man, it won’t play my 78s!

I bought this piece of crap last time around… it didn’t play the record all the way through, and fizzles out near the end. In short: you get what you pay for.

No volume control. Ceramic cartridge. If you want to make USB recordings of your albums at distorted levels while damaging the vinyl, this is $16 well-spent! :wink:

Yes!

Who says anything about using it for records? I’m gonna use the motor for a mini rotisserie on my mini grill!