Victorinox 3-Piece Cutlery Set

nice

V’owls Rule!

But I still can’t understand how I never made it past level 4, no points for the banana pics and stuff? Really?

This is the most fun I’ve had at Woot in ages. Thanks to all of you for a grand old time.

shy to make an anonymous post on the internet?

Bit of a mess at the end, but I still had fun today. Sure made the day go by fast! I also got practically NO work done.

Lots of fun, woot. Thanks for this!

A bit bummed I missed on the tv this morning, but I finally scored some crap and I ain’t complaining. Good job V’owls!!

NOOO

10000 BoCs and I didn’t get a single one… boo hoo hooo… I suck. :cry:

I came in at the very end and never really knew what clan I was in.

Still, I was able to snag one of the final BOCs!

Did the V’Owls win? I had to break for family time and I missed it.

I’m still lost. But, to be fair, I had to go to the ER today and am on some meds.

We won… the final decision came down to who snagged the most BoCs.

so close…and missed it…made it through the waiting room (!!!) only for it to go sold out after I pushed place order…

fun day, though!

That was a whole heck of a lot of fun!

Good times today, Woot!! Even scored a Big ol’ Celebration!

I bought a 3 piece set off amazon two years ago on the recommendation of a professional chef at the resort we visit each summer. These thing come out of the box stupid sharp (cut myself on each of the three knives within days) and have held up remarkably well. Two years on, I run them over the sharpener (like the one in this bundle) once a week or so and they’re still in great shape.

They’re dishwasher safe.

If you have any need for knives whatsoever, get these.

So do the V’owls get anything special for winning? Because we kick so much ass?

That’s a honing steel, not a sharpener. It helps to use it every other use, but you should still get your knives sharpened about every six months to a year depending on how much they’re used.

V’owls!

don’t get this woot game,