Victrola 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player (Open Box)

Victrola 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player (Open Box)

Well, bought this but got this:

Cool and all but I wanted to play my records instead of just looking at them in a cool box

1 Like

THAT isn’t right, not even remotely what you ordered… I assume you’ve sent up the red flares and pulled the fire alarm and all the other usual “THIS didn’t work!” and etc (besides just posting this here)…

Customer Circus guarantees to help, serve, or otherwise assist, to “make it right” (it says this in the fine print, along with a LOT of other fine print). I hope you’ve flossed, both dental and mental…

The listing clearly stated you would get a box that opens.

The box you received reminds me too much of a sewing-machine box, an outer-most layer designed to protect a delicate (record-player) mechanism.

I’d lay odds if they still HAVE (or have access to) one of these items they would be able to confirm you didn’t receive the complete expected/intended package.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like