Victrola 4-in-1 Cambridge Bluetooth Turntable with FM Radio

Victrola 4-in-1 Cambridge Bluetooth Turntable with FM Radio

I ordered this thing on November 11 and it has not arrived yet. I would like to cancel this order. How do I do that?

I’m very sorry! Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

You dodged a bullet and complete dissatisfaction. It is garbage in a pretty box.

I am so sad to hear that! Amazon has some great reviews on this. I finally received it and plan on giving it as a gift. I sure hope this one turns out to be better! I did buy some diamond needles for it because the reviews I read said it was great after they changed the needle.

I never read the positive reviews unless that is all they have. Look at the negative reviews for a true indication of how a product performs. I should probably say I am an audiophile, my equipment, although not as expensive as many of my peers, cost way more than this. Once you hear the sound difference you will be disappointed. But if you are buying something like this for your young one just getting started and you know care will not be taken, this is a fine starter machine. Just don’t expect it to sound too good.

Oh, what does it mean 4 in one? Normally when one says that they offer CD, Cassette, radio, phono. This is not saying they have that. If I read it correctly, RCA in means you have to plug something else you own into it to get one of the 4 and I guess Bluetooth can be 1? Sad!!

How possible is it to get this item be shipped overseas (International shipping)?

I’m sorry, we ship only to the 48 contiguous United States.

Ordered the wrong item for a Christmas present- need to return please assist.

Gayla

Hello. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.