Victrola Aviator 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable

Wondering how the digital recording is on this. Would love to get rid of my husband’s THOUSANDS of cassette tapes.

I don’t know about this particular model, but I don’t suggest it. These all in one wood exterior models are really mostly for show. The record players on them are usually low quality, even when fed out to a receiver, and the cassette players aren’t much better (the couple I tried sounded muffled and distorted). I went through three of them (free returns on Amazon Prime are a godsend) before deciding to use the money to fix my old 70s KLH.

As for the cassette part, that’s harder, there isn’t an easy cheap alternative out there, but check ebay?

EDIT TO ADD: a quick search on Amazon found this, it’ll probably be of the same quality, but, you know, like 15% of the price. :slight_smile: I have never used this so am not endorsing it, just an example of options:

https://smile.amazon.com/AGPtek-Cassette-Converter-Headphones-Software/dp/B00ADXLBS4

The Amazon reviews for this are completely opposite the previous commenter’s negative secondhand review. I’m strongly considering this because my gal collects records wherever we travel but her record player is not reliable, so they just gather dust. No one else has experience with this brand or model?