Victrola Bluetooth Record Player with CD Player

$49.99 Best Buy free shipping

[MOD: nope. see next post]

The model on woot! (VSC-551) is $129.99 on Best Buy. The one for $49.99 is a different model (VSC-550) and does not include a CD player.

Seriously considering one of these. My Aunt gave me all her old LPs from the 70s, plus I have about 300 CDs.

These no doubt have a ceramic cartridge, not magnetic, and no doubt a saphire needle, not diamond.

Not for your audiophile rare records, but OK for beat up LPs.

What is the power source or sources for this product? Nothing is mentioned!

this is as good a phonograph as any portable one we had back in the day. got one for my grand-daughter.

Regular wall plug.

If only it had the ability to plug into my Mac via USB 3.0 I would change out the stock cartridge to a Sure magnetic or modify and rip the entire tone arm assembly and replace with one that has a counterweight.

No Sale.

Yep, ceramic sapphire. Supposedly lasts 50-65 hours of play. Does anyone know where to get replacement cartridges? Innovative Technologies the manufacturer sells a 3-pack IT-NP but I can’t find it. Or is there a ceramic diamond cartridge that’s compatible?

Can I plug in external speakers?

We’ve added a link to the manual on the specs tab.
It shows a line out connector.

yes please what is the power sorce There was no ac 12v adapter with this and I cant find a plug to wall either

I found it!!! It’s in a little white box stuffed into the styrofoam packaging.

The manual (and the back of the unit) are marked for a 12 Volt, 2 A AC/DC adapter input.

On page 11 of the manual it lists the adapter ratings under “Standard Accessories”.

I found it!!! It’s in a little white box stuffed into the styrofoam packaging.

The manual (and the back of the unit) are marked for a 12 Volt, 2 A AC/DC adapter input.

On page 11 of the manual it lists the adapter ratings under “Standard Accessories”.

I found the included adapter. It’s in a little white box stuffed into the styrofoam packaging.

Received this today. It’s no frills, and does the job. No extra needles that I found. For some stupid reason I thought it would stream bluetooth to a bluetooth speaker, not the other way around. Oh well still happy with it.

I’ve been listening to it for a little under a week now. Not a bad little player. My only real complaint would be that in the features it says “3.5mm Aux-In, RCA and Headphone Jacks”. It has L/R RCA out in the back next to the where the power cord plugs in, but I have yet to find the 3.5mm Aux-In or the Headphone Jack.

wall plug didn’t come with the player??? wtf am i supposed to do??

What do you mean? Nothing? Did you look in the packaging? A hidden compartment on the player? What do the instructions say?