Victrola Retro Bluetooth/FM/AM Radio

Victrola Retro Bluetooth/FM/AM Radio

I’m such a sucker for cool retro stuff like this radio. It better be real wood, woot.

4 Likes

You may want to change the description a little, it says comes with built-in stereo speakers, there is one, mono speaker, not stereo.

3 Likes

From questions on Amazon, it appears to be a composite wood, not solid wood, but still heavy like wood.

1 Like

Thanks. Pretty cheap for real wood, but a nice MDF would be OK with me :slight_smile:

As long as it’s not plastic.

2 Likes

Um. So. What if it’s kinda like a chicken nugget? Many pieces of chicken with a nice outer shell?

2 Likes

Yep.

But speaking as a property manager and investor, I don’t mind a nice MDF deck or porch…

It’s not technically wood…but it weathers well.

2 Likes

I think this one will be pretty nice whatever its made from.

2 Likes

Worth the $23 or so anyway…

2 Likes

Did you forget to save 10%?

1 Like

I did not, but there’s sales tax silly.

2 Likes

The 10% would cover the sales tax.

1 Like

Yes, yes ma’am.

You want to come see this on my bedside table sometime?

2 Likes

No, but if you put it out by the pool I’ll bring cake.

2 Likes

That’s a deal.

2 Likes

Ok, whew I am not the only sucker for retro styled items. I bought 3, bc well, umm, they were an extra 10% off?? Maybe cause they were cute?? I actually plan on putting them in a variety of places in the home bc I swear I can never find/and or have a charged wireless Bluetooth speaker around when I would like to listen to music - there is something to be said for things that have to be plugged in, all the time to work

3 Likes

I hear ya…they’re about the same cost as a BT speaker alone…

Someday I’m going to do a whole house in steampunk and retro styling.

3 Likes

Why is 96 missing on the dial?

Same reason 90 and 110 are missing from the AM dial…

Just roll with it. lol

1 Like

I would buy it if it was an Amazon Echo device.

Otherwise, I don’t get reliable radio reception except for the powerhouse stations.