Viewsonic 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Jebediah is Jedediah’s father/brother

I never go on sellout.woot. Is this like a woot-off, but only one type of product?

Cool, so sedric is an uncle/grandpa.

Yes but this is the first sell-off.

Never say Never. oops.

“Lemme tell ya story 'bout a man named Jeb, poor mountaineer barley kept his family fed…”

thought you were saying you were buying. at least GCSkater bought the 2nd - 48? more to go

To be honest, I have never heard of Viewsonic…

Worst sell-off EVER! (or is it the best?)

I have heard of them, and I have a viewsonic. It is hard to mess up a tv nowadays. it is almost a year old, no problems so far.

I have a 22" Viewsonic WS monitor. Me likey.

Judging from the picture im guessing the dude farted and is hiding his head in embarrassment and the lady just got her first wiff of it

Oh Christ. …

that was a joke, jesusbeard, oh christ, never mind, I am not very funni I guess.

Viewsonic made their reputation with medium-to-high end computer monitors. I’ve owned, and been satisfied with a 19 inch CRT and a 17 inch LCD. If I had the money right now, I’d likely be in for one.

I have a samsung monitor and my employer has several hundred viewsonics - specs, controls, design, menus, every but the name on the front is the same.

Technically, it’s both!

go ahead, we won’t tell anyone. LOL…WTF

I want a steaming pile of wtf.

is this really supposed to be a deal?? go to wal-mart, you’ll get a brand new one for the same price with a warranty.

HAVE THEY ALL BEEN REFURBS ?