Viewsonic 32” LCD HDTV

TV again, great! some1 buy it all!!! PLZ

here. I’ll say it for everyone…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’M SO TIRED OF TV’S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

good enough?

Maaannn…

Isn’t that like 5 TV’s already today?

I think woot are trying to kill the woot off. A whole string of reeefurb tv’s washing machines, sweepers, and ipods are on their way. WHERE IS MY BLOGGGGIN OLD CEO

Horrible Amazon customer reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000NVU8NK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

this tv makes me cry just like in the picture -

leakfrog video

Have you guys EVER found something on Woot you like? Sometimes I think you just sit here and whine about every single product. Why do you keep coming back?

http://enstxzrnsprxt.6hops.net/Viewsonic_32__720p_LCD_HDTV_fwvStandard.jpg

NOT ANOTHER TV!

wtf is this shit?

“weary”??

wea·ry /ˈwɪəri/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[weer-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -ri·er, -ri·est, verb, -ried, -ry·ing.
–adjective

1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a weary brain.
  2. characterized by or causing fatigue: a weary journey.
  3. impatient or dissatisfied with something (often fol. by of): weary of excuses.
  4. characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome: a weary wait.
    –verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
  5. to make or become weary; fatigue or tire: The long hours of work have wearied me.
  6. to make or grow impatient or dissatisfied with something or at having too much of something (often fol. by of): The long drive had wearied us of desert scenery. We had quickly wearied at such witless entertainment.

Love the Rushmore-style product description on this one. I read it picturing a montage set to “Makin’ Time” by the Creation.

If all goes well today you’ll find out soon enough

JUNK…next!!!

B-A-G o-f C-R-A-P…a random assortment of uselss trash they sell for a buck…but woot hides it by using cute words like banjo of consternation, and so on

you bastrd