ViewTV Digital Passive Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna

ViewTV Digital Passive Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna

Perfect compliment to my FireTV Stick. I had “cut the cord”, three years ago by cancelling my directv. Not much of a tv or movie watcher I may have been just throwing the money in the trash. I purchased a Fire stick, and some mid range indoor antennae. They reminded me of antennae from years ago, constant adjusting and moving. Not ideal for local stations. I ordered this antenna installed it in my attic, as reviews had suggested(I live in a hurricane prone area), tied it into the existing coaxial cable installed throughout the house. My reception is crystal clear, , connect the tv to the wall jack for the cable, and voila!!! Very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend!!!

Be to get the PASSIVE antenna, and not the PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE antenna. Watching TV will leave you feeling kinda bad about yourself; and you won’t really know why.

1 Like

“So, you’re going to watch THAT show, huh? No, no I get it… it’s a fantastic show for someone with your education level. Please, enjoy.”

1 Like

Bought this to install in the attic, but the model I got lists only OUTDOOR on it, as well as the instruction set was for outdoor mount. Finally got it installed after fabricating some parts, but disappointing compared to another brand I had installed in a previous house that was indeed indoor/outdoor.